Marketing Communications Coordinator
The OnHand Schools (OHS) Marketing Communications Coordinator is responsible for designing and delivering marketing programs to fuel the growth of our company. The candidate will work with sales leadership to develop strategies to expand our pipeline and provide support for event coordination, public relations, social media engagement, search engine optimization (SEO), marketing campaigns and research on industry trends, competition, and pricing.
- Assist in the development of marketing priorities to grow the companies new business pipeline and implement targeted marketing campaigns to generate new opportunities
- Monitor key industry trends and coordinate SEO activities to maximize OHS visibility
- Oversee website design and content management. Monitor and report on website traffic and usage trends.
- Lead OHS participation in industry conferences and events
- Work with the sales team to improve customer communications and increase software usage and customer retention
- Develop a public relations (PR) strategy to increase brand awareness and establish OHS as a thought leader in key educational technology categories (e.g. personalized learning)
- Provide sales and business leaders with market research on industry trends, competition, new products, new technologies and related pricing strategies.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to efficiently manage marketing programs and support the strengthening of customer and prospect contact information.
- Enhance our use of social media outreach tools – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Assist with the design and production of product and service collateral materials
- Manage the marketing budget with quarterly updates on actual versus budgeted results
- Develop plan for building a portfolio of case studies and customer success stories. Leverage video production to enhance the delivery of customer testimonials and other key information.
- Recognize the flexibility inherent to a small, fast growing education technology leader and adapt to new challenges as they emerge
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Management or Communications
- 3-5 years’ experience in related roles with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with SEO and sales/marketing automation tools, including SF.com and Pardot as well as technologies like Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Content Management Systems (e.g. Concrete 5), Google Analytics, Camtasia, and BuzzSumo
- Commitment to fast paced, customer service focused culture. Positive, high energy approach with a creative spirit to drive innovative programs