Common Questions Around PA Common Core Standards Webinar
Pennsylvania Common Core Standards
Change is never easy. As your district makes the transition from the old Pennsylvania Academic Standards to the new Pennsylvania Common Core Standards, some of your teachers and administrators may have felt their share of frustration at what can be a confusing process. OnHand Schools is sponsoring a free webinar. Listen to Dr. Paula Calabrese as she covers the basic strategies for a successful transition to a Pa Common Core Curriculum.
What will be covered in the webinar
- As a principal or curriculum leader what do I need to know for a successful transition from old Pa Anchors to New Pa Common Core Standards?
- How will the Common Core Standards change my instruction as a teacher?
- What are some reading and writing strategies that will engage my students and meet the DoK (Depth of Knowledge) rigor of the ELA Common Core Standards?
- What are some math strategies that will engage my students and meet the DoK (Depth of Knowledge) rigor of the math Common Core Standards?
- What types of assessing do I need to do to measure ELA and Math Common Core mastery?
Gain access to the webinar today.